I am looking for some help.
After much thought and consideration, I am taking a lot of the personal stuff off of my blog. You know, keeping personal things, personal. Cute fanny pictures of my kiddos, to the fam. Plus, most of you, unless you are family, don't want to see 100 pictures of my kids end of the year program. So my new blog will be named in tribute of all the answers around here: God or Target. Missed that post, see here. I'll let you know when it is up and running in case you do indeed want to follow the mundane of day to day life.
This blog will still have some funnies/stories from day to day life around here, after all, that's what makes me. It will also have some of my thoughts from running, reading, Bible studies, tips and tricks, etc. I want a new name though and am at a loss, so I am polling you....
What do you think?
Prime Purchases
5 days ago



1 comment:
So funny you posted this today as I'm making my gift (if you can call it that) for you right now that is all about the two greatest answers! Oh sorry, I'm blank on names though. But I like where you are going!
Post a Comment