For the record, this is not an attempt to recreate that which she is already written about. Mainly, I am writing this so some day I can look back and remember the questions my children asked me. Plus, it's entertaining. Plus, I would love your thoughts on how to answer them. I am qualifying my post like this b/c just today someone copied her whole entire post on her blog and refused to give her credit for it. Makes me mad for her. So, not trying to be Missy, just recording my day.
Day 1 - sometime last week.
G: "Mommy, when are you going to have another baby."
M: "There are not going to be any other babies."
G: "Why not?"
M: "God has blessed us abundantly with three."
G: "Can Hope be a mommy?"
M: "Yes, someday when she is married."
M: "Yes, someday when she is married."
G: "Mommy, what if Hope has a baby BEFORE she is married? What happens then?"
M: Stammered about God's order and that we get married first.
Day 2 - Today
G: "God died on the cross for our sins."
M: "Grayson, Jesus died on the cross."
G: "But, Mommy, Jesus is God. So, God died on the cross."
M: Hmmmm...he's got a point. I did remind him that there is ONE God and THREE persons. Man, this trinity thing gets me with him every time.



2 comments:
Today Truitt asked me who made God...funny what they come up with!
Jen-
Too cute!! Kids can ask the hardest but most basic questions sometimes. London once asked how there is only 1 God when he lives in so many peoples hearts. Hmmm, I wish saying 'He just does' was enough. :)
www.heathermcw.blogspot.com
www.t-s-c.blogspot.com
Post a Comment