1. Little Tykes Hammer - both kids loved to shake this as it makes cool sounds like boing. The front also lights up. Grayson at 3 will still shake it around in the car, and Hope loves it as well.
2. Activity Table - must have in any household.

3. Learning House - this was given to us as a handme down and both my kids loved to go in and out of it, push the buttons that sing the ABCs, open the windows to play peek-a-boo. I also noticed that when their little friends were over, they gravitated towards the door to play.

4. a good sturdy metal dump truck is a must have for any boys house. Grayson plays for hours with it. All you need is a good sandbox or flowerbed and you are good to go. If you have the matching excavator to go with it, so much the better. You can scoop, fill, dump for hours. This thing is durable! Ours is going strong after 2 years.
5. Pop up Tent - This was a gift from J's mom and my kids Love it. Great entertainment while I am drying my hair or on a rainy day. It folds down into a circle. We do not have the tunnel, but this is great rainy day fun for both the kids that is easy to store and travel with. Both my kids will go and pull it out at least once a week. I saw it on the penneys website and the bed, bath and beyond website for around $20. I have also seen it at Academy for $15 - $25.
5. Pop up Tent - This was a gift from J's mom and my kids Love it. Great entertainment while I am drying my hair or on a rainy day. It folds down into a circle. We do not have the tunnel, but this is great rainy day fun for both the kids that is easy to store and travel with. Both my kids will go and pull it out at least once a week. I saw it on the penneys website and the bed, bath and beyond website for around $20. I have also seen it at Academy for $15 - $25. 




1 comment:
That little hammer is cute! Perhaps that needs to be a stocking stuffer for Zachary this year :)
Post a Comment