Even though she only calls for "Da-da," Hope is turning into a Mommy's girl. She jumps in and out of my arms constantly, wants me to rock her, wants me to hold her, etc. I love it. We have had some special time as Grayson took an unexpected trip to Mimi's on Sunday and has yet to return home.
We have had so much fun. To top the day off, I found Hope in the pantry. She had crawled in, reached up and torn open a bag of chips. She had them everywhere. I was talking to AT&T or else it was a definite photo op. Did I ever mention that my favorite food is chips and salsa? A girl after my own heart and own who has definitely captured my heart.
(Thanks cousin Ainsley for letting me borrow your UT outfit!)



1 comment:
She is really favoring your looks as well! Pretty girl! You should dress her in something nicer than burnt orange! ;)
Post a Comment