Ashley's mom is really pretty.
Ashley's mom has hair like a movie star.
Ashley's mom's fingernails are long and sexy.
Ashley's mom wears fancy shoes.
Ashley's mom always smells nice.
Ashley is an only child.
AH-HAA!
Reflections from reading, running and real life.
2 comments:
Emory is an only child...
My hair is in a ponytail...
I did not have time to shower before work.
My nails have a two week old manicure on them that is peeling
I don'tt look like a Hollywood star....I have giant bags under my eyes and my makeup was thrown on hastily.
I think I still smell her vomit even though I changed clothes!
I TOTALLY understand what you're talking about, Jen. One was hard. TWO was certainly harder... rocked my world too.. and still does. I think it was certainly the same level of difficulty when audrey was an only child baby - since everything was all new and foreign. But as I remember the toddler days of an only child - simple - easy - uncomplicated. Trying to juggle the needs of a baby and the demands of a toddler isn't easy.. but I guess I signed u for it and will probably do it again.. ahhh motherhood! :) ha ha. I am at the point right now where I either clean the kitchen or wash my hair.. many days I lose and neither gets done.
Post a Comment