Friday, May 8, 2009

My little one is growing up so quickly....9 months old. She started crawling today so that means to me the newborn stage is over as is my life as I knew it. I love that she can get around now. I think she will be much happier.

She is happy, well and TALL. At her appointment this week she was 18.25 lbs (50%) and 29 inches tall (90%). I'm just counting on this growth to last. That way she'll be taller than all the boys and they will be intimidated to date her. We are almost two months into the helmet and Dr. Pielop can see a change in her head. Just a few more months to go!

2 comments:

kmg said...

Intimidated to date her! Ha ha ha!! Love it!

The Chaddrick Family said...

She's even more beautiful in person. We sure enjoyed having you guys over for dinner last night. I hope Grayson naps today!!! (You, too!)