...and one beautiful little baby girl! Hope's Pops arranged for us to have a 3D ultrasound today. It was AMAZING! We could see everything - mainly that she has an attitude and decided to either keep her hand by her face or turn her head from us. When she wasn't doing that, she was sticking her tongue out. I think we have a little spitfire on her hands and I absolutely can't imagine where she might have gotten that from!
She is weighing in at 5 lbs. 4 ounces (give or take a couple ounces) and is on target for her August 10th due date! We can't wait to meet our little girl in person. Enjoy the pictures.



2 comments:
I see a little bit of Grayson in that last pic. Almost a month - that means any time now, right?
So beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment