
For the record, Jamison did this, not me. I know, I know normally I would be the one to teach the kid of some of the biggest Aggies we know to say, "Go Horns!" However, I have learned that paybacks are not very much fun. Tonight we had so much fun keeping Marshall Jacob, the son of our good friends, Jason and Dana Jacob. For those who don't know them, Dana swam backstroke for A&M and Jason threw the disc for them as well; BIG time Aggies! While they were away, Jamison got Marshall to put on the horns and say, "Go Horns." Perhaps the highlight of the evening was when he started beating his hand on the table saying, "Beat the Aggies!" Not only do we have photo proof, we have it on video as well. I am technically challenged so it may take me some time to figure out how to post the footage on line as well.
We really do love you Jason and Dana - we just want to make sure your child is not brainwashed at an early age. Some orange would be good for his blood....or J would argue some blue and silver would help as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment