Yes, Grayson is helping clean the potty. I read in my 18 month newsletter that about this time my young one would start imitating me and start wanting to help out around the house. I try to find small things for him to do like clear his plate from the table, throw away his juice box, help pick up his toys, etc. Well, the other night as I was finishing up my cleaning he came in only to grab the toilet scrubber from me and started trying to clean. It was too funny not to capture on film! Perhaps I can convince him that this is fun and it can be his first real chore!
Prime Purchases
5 days ago



3 comments:
Maybe he'll want to help his cousin when he comes to visit in May - ha!
Oh how his future wife is going to LOVE you for training him to do that!
wow! great idea.
Post a Comment