What I Am Into- August 2010
On My Nightstand- You will find the following books:
Bringing Up Girls - James Dobson
Bringing Up Boys - James Dobson
Instructing a Child's Heart
Cooking Light
Want To Read- the books on my nigh stand! Also, I would love to read Radical but I can't justify any new books until I read the ones mentioned above. On another note, for fun I did manage to read the Last Song (Nicholas Sparks) this summer and enjoyed it. I have heard that once again the book is better than the movie. I would say the same about Dear John.
TV Show Worth Watching- Jamison and I love to watch Castle together. That's about all the adult TV I get. Mornings are filled with Curious George and Super Why.
Movie I've Seen- I can't remember the last thing I saw in the theater. I started Extraordinary Measures but my pregnancy hormones couldn't handle a sick and dying child. However, I have heard that it is GREAT!
In My Kitchen- wonderful meals from my friends! We have had fajitas, chicken marsala tetrazzini, (Southern living recipe), chicken spaghetti and lasagna tonight. Roast is coming on Sunday! YUM! And to think that I am going to lose my baby weight. My friends are feeding me too well! My fridge is packed with yummy leftovers. What a blessing to have these meals with 3 small ones. I have not caught my stride yet with the newest Smith so I appreciate having one less thing to think about/plan for/do. Thanks Everyone!
Want To Read- the books on my nigh stand! Also, I would love to read Radical but I can't justify any new books until I read the ones mentioned above. On another note, for fun I did manage to read the Last Song (Nicholas Sparks) this summer and enjoyed it. I have heard that once again the book is better than the movie. I would say the same about Dear John.
TV Show Worth Watching- Jamison and I love to watch Castle together. That's about all the adult TV I get. Mornings are filled with Curious George and Super Why.
Movie I've Seen- I can't remember the last thing I saw in the theater. I started Extraordinary Measures but my pregnancy hormones couldn't handle a sick and dying child. However, I have heard that it is GREAT!
In My Kitchen- wonderful meals from my friends! We have had fajitas, chicken marsala tetrazzini, (Southern living recipe), chicken spaghetti and lasagna tonight. Roast is coming on Sunday! YUM! And to think that I am going to lose my baby weight. My friends are feeding me too well! My fridge is packed with yummy leftovers. What a blessing to have these meals with 3 small ones. I have not caught my stride yet with the newest Smith so I appreciate having one less thing to think about/plan for/do. Thanks Everyone!
In My Ears- Peace and Quiet at the moment. This spring and early summer I was listening to Podcasts by Greg Matte!
Three Newest Blogs I Am Reading
No time, no time, no time....but I love my friends that do linky love to give me some quick links to favorite posts. Tanya is great about this.
No time, no time, no time....but I love my friends that do linky love to give me some quick links to favorite posts. Tanya is great about this.
Love Missy's blog.
Looking Forward To- getting the swing of 3 kids, Michaela sleeping through the night (hence, mom sleeping through the night) and the three of my kiddos playing together. Although I really don't want any of them to get bigger. Mostly though I am looking forward to 4 weeks from now to when I get to start running again - it's my sanity and my quiet time! I love the time when I am out running and can commune with the Lord without distraction.



1 comment:
Thanks for playing along! Hope you finish your books soon so you can read Radical.
Post a Comment