In our house, J and I will periodically spell things as we are talking that we don't want the kids to get. For example, we need to go look at the B-I-K-E soon for Grayson. We are pretty careful of the conversations we have in front of them because we are well aware that they are little sponges, not to mention that they will repeat things heard at inopportune times.
Tonight at dinner Grayson was telling me how ghosts were scary in response to the cute light up ghost I have out. Jamison looked across the kitchen and said, "bad mommy" to which I retorted, "I know; I am going straigt to H-E-L-L." Not a moment after it came out Grayson quipped, "I'm going to L-L. Mommy, can I go with you?" We couldn't contain our laughter and then had a stark reminder....watch every letter that proceeds from your mouth.
Prime Purchases
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment