Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Saying in our House....

Hope's helmet STINKS! Ugh....I've smelled some bad things in my life and this ranks right up there with them. I was told, "It will smell like a hat." Yes, a whole locker room full of them. I was also told that the only thing I could use to clean it was rubbing alcohol - to which I use as much as possible. I guess all I am really doing is killing germs.

The saying is (in regards to the cleaning): Defunked but not deskunked.

My apologies to any of you who holds my precious little one in the next 5 months. I promise we clean her helmet and our child.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I didn't smell anything when we saw you Saturday! :) And I had no idea she had to wear it 23 hours a day. That would be really difficult, and I'm glad she seems to be handling it well. Happy Easter!