Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Movies

I am a heel this week as I have not taken time to encourage all of my Hot for the Holiday buddies. This morning I decided I should at least see how everyone else did last week. The first one I clicked on was Rach@inhishands. She had a list of Christmas movies and I immediately got sidetracked. To say I LOVE Christmas is an understatement. Oh, the holidays are coming - decorating the house, putting up the tree, watching Christmas movies and most importantly the celebration of the birth of our Savior!

To start with the secular though - I love Christmas movies. Here are my 10 favorites, in no particular order. Just ones that I love and watch over and over again! Two that have a special meaning to me are:

White Christmas - I grew up watching this with my Papaw.
Christmas Vacation - Jon, Justin and I watched this every Christmas Eve when we were grown. Sometimes 2 and 3 times in that night. I love my bubbas!

The Other 8:
- The Santa Clause
- Miracle on 34th Street
- Holiday Inn
- Charlie Brown's Christmas
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- Frosty the Snowman
- A Christmas Carol

2 comments:

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so with you on loving Christmas movies. I can't believe you mentioned Holiday Inn - it's one of my favorites, and a lot of people have never heard of it. My all-time favorite is White Christmas.

Hmmmm...might have to go ahead and break out a Christmas movie or two. I also might have to copy you and make my own list.

Colored With Memories said...

oh wow...i think i have some xmas movie watching ahead of me...all of those are well known, but sadly i haven't seen half of them! great list!