Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ever Had One of Those Days?

Ever had one of those days that drives you to hit the bottle? Oh....I had one of those days. In fact it was so much one of those days that I even let my 2 year old hit the bottle with me. He said, "Want Sauce Mommy!" Yes, I sauced my kid up and then gave him some more. Jamison just shook his head and said, "It must be bad."

Thanks Ash for showing me that most days can be solved with the following:


1 comment:

Tiffany Klubnik said...

Grayson looks so much like his daddy! and to think that you guys are teaching him to say the wrong things in life! It's Gig' em AGGIES! :o) Oh well :o)
Your blog always looks great and is updated- you must be really organized! I am goingto haveto take lessons from you!